Five weeks have passed. Colorado is just starting to feel like our home. The people, the places, the music…. the weather! We’ve never been so intrigued by another place! Darrell Scott describes a particular feeling about Colorado that we feel is right on the money:
I closed my eyes and met this song
And the whole damn state of Colorado sang along
And I knew right then that somewhere I belonged…
Our show in Fort Collins at Avogadro’s playing “Across the Universe.” Photo by Dan Paskiewicz.
Sweet as Honey:
1. Dan Paskiewicz visits from Fayetteville, AR.
2. Black Rose Acoustic Society show near CO. Sprs.
3. One of our favorite rooms to play in CO- Steve’s Guitars!
4. Two 3 year olds sit through our entire show at Steve’s.
5. Mountain Fair and the town of Carbondale.
6. Beautiful St Elmo and Alpine, CO.
7. Roger and Marcy and Hardscrabble House Concerts.
8. The amazing Sangre de Christo mountains in Westcliffe.
9. Sarah & Clay.
10. Brand new tune, finished and performed!