We had an amazing time in Jackson, WY for the 3rd year in a row. We tried to capture as many moments as we could when we weren’t absorbing beautiful music, hiking or just laughing. Hope you enjoy!
Showing our love for the mountains and promoting Appalachian Voices and ilovemountains.org.
Sweet as Honey:
1. Shades’ House.
2. Andy, Margot and Angus!
4. Open “Hoot” at the JH Center for the Arts.
5. “That Good Old Way” with A&P.
6. Hike up Snow King with Pete and Buddy.
7. Betty Rock Cafe and Bon AppeThai.
8. Laura and Pete Banjo-ing lots!
9. Black Box Theatre and gracious audience.
10. A&P’s new songs.
* Dearest Anne and Pete, Thank you for another incredible stay in your hometown. We are always blown away by the kindness of your friends and family and the warmth and openness of Jackson Hole. Getting to sing and play tunes with you inspires us to be better musicians. We can’t wait for the next show or our first tour together…. Love, L&K