Let’s see, where did we leave you? Oh yes, we were in Chicago. Well, since March we’ve traveled all over Wisconsin and a little in Minnesota and are about to embark eastward for 2 more shows in Illinois and Indiana before we head home to Virginia on the 24th. We made it through tornados and snow and another 3,000 miles and are looking forward to seeing sunshine through more than a hotel or car window.
We’ve had a great time playing for so many new faces and even catching up with old friends while on the road. Six weeks is a long time to be away from home- but not so bad when you love what you dew for a living.
Sweet as Honey:
1. Michael Teach for the many days of lodging and good company in Chicago.
2. Potluck and SweetWater Sea Concerts!
3. Jill and James Iverson- 2 very kind souls.
4. New, handmade banjo strap by James Iverson.
5. White Gull Inn- sold-out event complete with amazing food, proprietors and audience.
6. Black Hawk Folk Society!
7. Over 150 people turn out for our show in Neenah, WI.
8. The lovely people at our show in Eagle River, WI.
9. All the little towns we played in Minnesota.
10. Visiting with Dan and Kim in the twin cities for a delicious home-cooked meal, champagne and some hand-dyed yarn for a knitting project!
11. G-chat with Doc Lawson.
*We just figured out recently that you can subscribe to this blog by clicking on the “Leave a Comment” button under this post and checking the necessary box at the bottom. If you want to be emailed each time we write a new blog, Dew It!