Ah, November, you’re here. Leaves in Virginia have seen their last colors, the sun sets a rich, golden hue behind the mountains and we turn inward once again because it’s colder outside, and darker. We’re not sad about this change, we embrace you November with open arms and thankful thoughts! To celebrate these next thankful weeks, here are our thankful thoughts:
Sweet as Honey:
1. Finally playing a show with the Sibley’s on our side of the country!
2. Playground fun with Leah Sibley in Roanoke.
3. Great show at Bena Country store with surprise visits from old friends!
4. Welcome to your new home, Huss and Dalton Singletree Banjo (see below).
5. The Steel Wheels’ new Cajun-style song at Eddie’s Attic and joining in on “Working on a Building.”
6. Vintage shopping in Atlanta with the Steel Wheels: Trent’s awesome new shirt, Jay’s new ‘do, Brian’s boot store, Oliver’s hunger… it’s always a barrel of laughs and a treat to hang with them.
7. Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup with Fran, Jack and Jeanette in Atlanta.
8. Henry, the Cockerpoo.
9. Ipanema with Barry for a belated anniversary celebration. Yum!
10. Candy, chocolate ganache cupcakes, buttery popcorn and movies while recouping from the road.
11. New website design by Awesome Lawson coming soon!
Video from our performance on Red Barn Radio which airs this month!
Listen to full episode here.