Post Fayetteville Roots Festival jam w/perhaps the most talented singer/songwriters we’ve met yet, and nice folks to boot. Anthony Da Costa, John Elliot, Raina Rose (and the lovely Bernice Hembree on accordian.)
Sweet as Honey:
1. 9.5 mile hike in Rocky Mtn. National Park with our friends!
2. Getting to see Elk, real up-close and personal.
3. Jackson, WY and all the wonderful people who came out to the Wilson Schoolhouse show.
4. Anne and Pete Sibley.
5. A return trip to Estes Park complete with yummy soup and a beautiful moonlit night on the porch.
6. Bryan Hembree- founder of the amazing Fayetteville Roots Festival.
7. “Drank All the Wine” finale at FRF- song by Johann Wagner.
8. Post festival hang out with all the artists.
9. Breakfast with the Hembrees, Johann, Shannon and Bergen.
10. Almost home!