Sweet as Honey:
1. Finishing up our second record, These Old Roots, and awaiting the release!
2. Atlantic Beach, NC- boating, eating, drinking, tanning- we couldn’t ask for a better vacation!
3. Heirloom tomatoes- especially those of the Cherokee Purple variety.
4. Matt Lanahan- a South Street Brewery staple.
5. The Low Anthem– some of the nicest musicians out there.
6. Bart (a lawyer): “Hey, ya’ll were great. I’d love to play music with you sometime, but I guess that’d be like you asking to come practice law with me sometime.”
7. The catering at FloydFest- just, wow.
8. Our set on the Porch Stage at FF- most at-home we’ve ever felt- thanks Jon Lohman.
9. Receiving a CD in the mail from our heroes/mentors, Ginny Hawker & Tracy Schwarz.
10. Running into so many friends this weekend- we’re like one big, happy musical family.
*Photos courtesy of Barry’s iPhone.